Introducing the new version of SMARTUNIFIER 1.7.0
We are excited to announce the release of SMARTUNIFIER 1.7.0
What’s new in 1.7.0?
New OPC-UA model import feature
You can now automatically generate an Information Model based on the data structure of an OPC-UA server by using the new OPC-UA model import feature.
What has been improved?
- Introduced actions with conditions within the Mapping Rule configuration.
- Added option for multi-trigger Rule within the Mapping configuration. A simple one-to-one Mapping of variables.
- Added option to enable consumer/producer for the variable node within the MQTT Communication Channel configuration.
- Extended local deployment to flexibly choose the location of the Instance deployment on your system by adding local endpoints.
- Introduced Deployment states within the Deployment Instance operations.
- Improved Modbus implementation.
- Added tracing support for semiconductor and photovoltaics SECS implementation.
- Several minor bug fixes and improved stability
For more details on the new release, please refer to the official changelog at https://docs.amorph.pro/SmartUnifierChangelog/index.html
Get your SMARTUNIFIER NOW!